The Porch Light copyright by Revka (2006-2010). All rights reserved.

Thursday, December 14, 2006

Is it just me?

Has anyone else had a problem with getting your comments published in Blogger lately? I keep having to try 2 or 3 times before it will accept my comment. I check very carefully to make sure that I have typed the letters as they appear, but even when I am confident that I have typed everything correctly, Blogger still rejects my submission and tells me to try again. What's up with that?!?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have noticed the same thing. Quirky. At first I thought it was something I was doing. But, then I realized---Blogger!

Revka said...

Hey, I'm glad you're still coming around! (grin) And I'm glad to know it isn't just me - I was really beginning to wonder about my vision, my sanity, or both. Here I go to submit this; let's see how many times I have to type in the word verification this time!

Revka said...

Oh, boy, it only took one time!

Anonymous said...

So far, it has taken at least 2 attempts to comment. Blogger strikes again!

Revka said...

I am also having issues with my post editing toolbar - several buttons are missing, making blogging annoying. Whatever is going on, I REALLY hope they fix it soon!