The Porch Light copyright by Revka (2006-2010). All rights reserved.

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Thanksgiving photos

One of Mr. Incredible's relatives e-mailed me a couple of photos of the girls at the family Thanksgiving celebration, and I thought I'd share the cuteness. LOL

This is a group photo of all the kids there that day. Mine are the three youngest girls. Miss Muffet is on the left, Baby bear is in the middle, and Pookie Bear is on the right.




Here are Miss Muffet and Pookie Bear. I hadn't realized just how curly Pookie's hair has become until I saw this picture.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Revka -

The children are BEAUTIFUL! :) I love the curls. Both of my girls have straight hair...they had curly hair when they were little, but it is gone now! :( I miss it!

Revka said...

Thank you, Holly! Glad you came by.