The Porch Light copyright by Revka (2006-2010). All rights reserved.

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Alphabet Meme

I was over at Diary of a Stay-at-Home-Mom today. She had her meme posted and said that anyone who read it should consider themselves tagged. I've never done one here and thought it might be fun. Here goes.

A - Available or single: What kind of question is that? I think it should read "Available or taken." The answer is taken - crazy in love with my darling husband.
B - Best Friend: My husband (Mr. Incredible)
C - Cake or Pie: Pie, and make mine pecan.
D - Drink of choice: water
E - Essential Item you use everyday: Dryer
F - Favorite color: toss-up between dark green and navy
G - Gummy Bears or worms: gummies
H - Hometown: McAllen, TX
I - Indulgence: My indulgence is eating out. It just doesn't happen very often. LOL
J - January or February: February - means winter is almost finished
K - Kids & Names: 3 girls but pseudonyms only- Pookie Bear, Miss Muffet, Baby Bear
L - Life is Incomplete Without? The Lord and my family
M - Marriage Date: August 1999
N - Number of Siblings: 3 sisters and 1 brother
O - Oranges or Apples: oranges
P - Phobias or Fears: anything medical being poked into my skin - needles, IV's, etc.
Q - Fave Quote: See my quotes category - there are too many good ones
R - Reason to Smile: kisses from the ones I love; unsolicited hugs from my babies
S - Season: Spring
T - Tag 3 or 4 people: Sho, Lynlee, Michelle (Are you guys still out there?)
U - Unknown Fact about Me: I almost majored in English.
V- Vegetable You Don't Like: Peas
W - Worst Habit: Procrastination
Y - Your Fave Food: Olive Garden's cheese ravioli with their salad and breadsticks
Z - Zodiac Sign: No clue

2 comments:

Shoshannah said...

Give me a day or two and I'll do it! I'm also going to link to your legalism post. That was good.

Revka said...

Take all the time you need - it's not like you have anything else to do! :) I'm glad you think the legalism post was good. I really get bugged by both sides of that issue and felt like it was time to say my piece. (I'm getting bugged now because I keep typing "legalsim"!)