The Porch Light copyright by Revka (2006-2010). All rights reserved.

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Space Saver

I love when companies come up with new space saving designs for everyday products. Take, for example, washers and dryers. Not every home or apartment has enough horizontal room for both appliances. The solution - a stackable washer dryer combination.

I've been blessed to have enough room in both of my homes to have a regular washer/dryer set, but my sister-in-law opted for the stackable washer dryer set when she lived in an apartment. I really liked the arrangement of the set and found it functional as well as compact. Who knows? I may even consider buying such a set when my washer and dryer finally give up the ghost - no time soon, I hope.

Do any of you have a stackable washer dryer set? What are the pros and cons of the combination?

0 comments: