The Porch Light copyright by Revka (2006-2010). All rights reserved.

Tuesday, December 04, 2007

The Most Comfortable Shirt

photo courtesy of Clothing4all.com

I love when I get free things, particularly nice free things. Recently, www.Clothing4all.com offered me the chance to choose a free shirt for Mr. Incredible. He is rather picky when it comes to shirts, and I didn't see plain T-shirts, so I picked out the mock turtleneck in red instead.

I was very pleased with the turnaround time from when I placed my order to when we received the shirt. It was less than a week. Mr. Incredible didn't know anything about the shirt and was very surprised when it arrived.

He wasn't too sure about the mock turtleneck but went ahead and tried on the shirt anyway. After wearing the shirt, he still wasn't crazy about the neckline, but he said that it was one of the most comfortable shirts he had ever worn. Because of the comfort factor, he decided he would go ahead and keep the shirt. He has worn it several times since and has mentioned a few more times how comfortable it is. I'm glad he enjoys wearing it, and I certainly couldn't beat the price, either. *smile*

0 comments: