The Porch Light copyright by Revka (2006-2010). All rights reserved.

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Too Much Stuff!

I've been working on getting the house in order for Christmas - just in case we have company. Do you have any idea how hard it is to keep the house clean with these three little girls running around?! While cleaning, I have found several things to declutter: my minimal fitness equipment (a case of free weights in sets of 1, 3, and 5 pounds - I'm certainly not starting an exercise regimen for at least the next 6 months), some of the girls' outgrown clothing, excess toys (where do all those toys come from?), unused Christmas decorations, and much more.

It seems that no matter how much "stuff" I remove from my house, more moves in the very next day. How do you keep from accumulating too much stuff?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi R--this time of the year is such a wonderful time, I don't even mind de-cluttering the house (wink).

Putting up the tree is so much clutter in itself--boxes, bulbs, and so on--but gotta love it (smile)!

Anonymous said...

Good question. As Amanda says, "My house has been taken over by little people." -sho

Suzel O'Donnell said...

Hi dear,

I have been very busy lately, but now on holiday a visit is due to all the ones I have met and is part of my life for some reason. Thank you very much for your lovely email. I wish you and to your family the best of the best, and that all your dreams come true.God is in control and His time is always right!

Be in peace.

Suzel

Anonymous said...

Hi R--Merry Christmas to you and your family!

Annie said...

Merry Christmas!
love,
Annie

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas, Revka.

I loved the family picture! :) Gorgeous!

Blessings as you carry this new little one.

Love, Holly
www.seekingfaithfulness.wordpress.com