The Porch Light copyright by Revka (2006-2010). All rights reserved.

Friday, April 18, 2008

Laptop or PC?

I think Mr. Incredible would like a laptop one day. I'm not so sure I want one. I have had very little chance to work with a laptop, but in the little time I have spent working on one, I have decided that I don't really like them. The keyboard is configured in such a way that I am constantly losing my finger position and making typos, and I absolutely despise the "mouse" pad that has to be navigated by finger. I also don't think that I could create my designs on a laptop.

Am I crazy? Is the freedom to use your computer nearly anywhere you wish enough to compensate for those features I do not like? I know that I could purchase a mouse and not have to worry about using the finger pad to navigate. How do you feel about this?

photo courtesy of Fotosearch Stock Photography

0 comments: