The Porch Light copyright by Revka (2006-2010). All rights reserved.

Saturday, April 19, 2008

One-Stop Online Shopping

In my post about 5 ways to use less gas, I recommended shopping online if possible. I think just about everyone knows about Ebay and Amazon, but have you heard of ShopWiki? When you run a search through ShopWiki, it doesn't only search stores that have paid to be included in their results. Instead, it attempts to find every web site that offers what you want.

Say, for instance, that you are shopping for an item that would fall in the Babies and Toddlers category. When I ran that search, there were more than 245 million products from which to choose. And ShopWiki isn't only about buying products. They also offer informative guides to help you decided what is the best product for you. Not sure what you need in a car seat? Visit their Car Seats Buying Guide. Worried about hidden hazards in your home? The Babyproofing and Home Safety Guide can help you recognize hazards you may not have considered hazardous before.

I'm sure I'll be visiting ShopWiki in the future. What are your favorite places to shop online?

0 comments: