The Porch Light copyright by Revka (2006-2010). All rights reserved.

Friday, February 02, 2007

Nominations are now open

... for the Hidden Treasure Blog Awards. Everyday Mommy is accepting nominations until February 7. Voting begins on February 8. Categories include:

  • Children and Family
  • Faith
  • Marriage
  • Motherhood
  • Homemaking
  • Humor
  • Current Events
  • Life
Feel free to nominate any of my posts! :) (Of course I won't be offended if you don't.)

Only the top three nominated posts in each category will advance to the voting round. You guys write so many good thing that choosing one nominee per category was a struggle for me. In one category, I couldn't narrow it down. Here are the posts I nominated. Take a look, and if you feel they are worthy, why don't you send in your nomination for them as well?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Revka, thank you so much. I'm glad to "see" that nominations are open until the 7th. I still have time to nominate! :)

You are very kind to me!

Revka said...

Holly, you are quite welcome. I love you blog, as you can tell from how often I comment, and I knew the "Dear Mom" post was my only choice for this category! Thanks for stopping by and commenting. I appreciate it.