The Porch Light copyright by Revka (2006-2010). All rights reserved.

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Making a home spa

This one's for you, girls. I was just browsing this morning and came across a post by Bath and Body Junky about how to create a home spa retreat. I've often dreamed about being pampered at a spa, but my cheap frugal/thrifty side laughs in derision at the mere thought of the expense. However, creating my own personal home spa is a compromise I can hack. I love a long, hot bubble bath already! And, hey, if your guy likes to wait until the last minute to buy gifts, you still have time to suggest that he buy some items for your new spa.

2 comments:

The Bath Body Terminal said...

Thanks for showing the Bath Body Junky some love and by the way, GREAT site!

Revka said...

Your quite welcome for the link, and I'm glad you like my blog. :) I drool over your products every time I visit your website.