The Porch Light copyright by Revka (2006-2010). All rights reserved.

Monday, July 07, 2008

The Girls Adore Him

This photo was completely their idea, and poor Buddy Bear gets more "play time" with his sisters than he knows what to do with. I put him in his crib with his room's door shut this afternoon just so he could get some uninterrupted sleep. Now I know how my mother felt when my baby sister was born and we older children were 12, 10, 8, and 7. She said we never let my sister sleep. *laugh*

6 comments:

Our Home Schooler and Jen said...

Revka that is a truly wonderful photo of your family :)

bless you all

jen

Mom said...

Oh that is such a great photo! He is going to be so spoiled with all those sisters!

Anonymous said...

Looking for new house now.....nearby. MUST.HOLD.ALL.OF.THEM.

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Jen. :)

Anonymous said...

You are so right, Steph, and if he is like my brother, he is going to think he had it tough. LOL!

Anonymous said...

Aw, wish you could, Dana. :) Though I don't know if that would be worth the trouble of relocating - I HATE moving!!!!!