The Porch Light copyright by Revka (2006-2010). All rights reserved.

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Hodge Podge

I've been busy with designs this week - I've already created a new blog design and three Mommy Cards. My favorite card so far is the Leslie card pictured above. To me, it exudes classy sophistication and makes me think of an impeccably groomed mother who always wears pearls and high heels in public. But that's just my imaginings. *smile*

Mr. Incredible's back is doing much better and continues to improve as his treatments proceed. I'm glad we opted for a chiropractor instead of an M.D. for his injury.

I now have 3 weeks until Buddy Bear's due date. I told my design partner that I would soon post an eviction notice for him here at The Porch Light. *laugh* I'm tired of carrying him and of all those fun special pregnancy symptoms. More than ever, my face looks like it is in dire need of some kind of acne treatment, and of course there are the other aches and pains that come from lugging around a huge basketball tucked in your tummy. Yeah, fun.

Last Saturday, Mr. Incredible's parents and brother/SIL/nephew all came down. Mr. Incredible and his brother/SIL went to the air show while the girls, their cousin, my in-laws, and I stayed home. It was a nice day. The air show attendees got pretty badly burned from not wearing sunblock, but they thoroughly enjoyed watching all the plane shows, particularly the Blue Angels' routine.

There's not a whole lot else going on right now, but I thought I'd write a quick post to fill you in. I hope you have a great day!

0 comments: