The Porch Light copyright by Revka (2006-2010). All rights reserved.

Friday, June 13, 2008

Disney Fine Art Show

My girls love all things Disney. Their room is decorated with Disney princesses. I cannot imagine what they would do if were able to go to this show I am going to tell you about.

Trevor Carlton, a showman and an artist, is going to be to be presenting a Disney fine art live performance in Ogden, Utah on September 20, 2008 from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. The show is said to be a mix of art, music, and dance - all presented with great energy. At the end of the show, you will have an opportunity to purchase your own original paintings. If you pre-purchase your artwork, you can have it personalized by the artist.

Like I said, all three girls would be thrilled to attend this event. Too bad we can't go, but maybe you can. If you do, would you mind letting me know what you thought about it?

0 comments: