The Porch Light copyright by Revka (2006-2010). All rights reserved.

Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Scooby-Dooby-Doo!

I was working on a design project yesterday when Pookie Bear frantically alerted me to the fact that Baby Bear, who is not quite three years old, had gone outside to check the mail by herself. Not being adequately dressed to venture out in public, I asked Pookie Bear to go get Baby Bear.

Since Pookie didn't have her shoes on, she opted to stand at the front door and call Baby Bear. When that didn't work, the next thing she tried cracked me up.

"Baby Bear, I've got Scooby Snacks!"

The ironic thing was that the lure actually worked, even though we don't have any such thing in the house. They love Scooby Doo!

7 comments:

Mommy said...

Too funny!

Mommy said...

Oops! That last comment was from me, wrong user name. :) ~Amber

Anonymous said...

My two grandkids are on the hefty side, but that really helps when I'm trying to corral them. I actually held a cookie up as bait and lured them out of my crafting room. They followed me like a seal follows a fish!

Revka said...

I was wondering, Amber. :)

Revka said...

That's funny, Dana! :)

jeannie said...

(lol) That is Funny..... Kids!

ThriftyMommy said...

That's funny stuff!