The Porch Light copyright by Revka (2006-2010). All rights reserved.

Sunday, October 21, 2007

Accessories for a Chrysler 300

I don't know about you guys, but the Chrysler 300 isn't exactly my kind of car - too cool, I guess. *smile* But if you happen to own one and are interested in upgrading its accessories, you really need to take a look at Wood Dash Experts, Inc. They offer just about any Chrysler 300 accessory I could imagine - everything from dash kits to grills to rims ... you get the picture.

Like I said, the Chrysler 300 doesn't quite fit my taste. I've been in love with the 1969 Corvette, preferably in white, for over a decade. I told Mr. Incredible that is certainly my dream car because that is the only place I will ever own one. *laugh*

Do you have a dream car?

0 comments: