The Porch Light copyright by Revka (2006-2010). All rights reserved.

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!

S7302723From my family to yours: Have a merry Christmas!

I don't know about you, but I feel like I have lived this past month in fast forward, and I can't seem to figure out where the time has gone. It is during the insanity and bustle of "Christmas" that I tend to lose focus on the reason we celebrate Christmas. Will you join us in making a point to remember that we are celebrating Jesus' birth?

This year, we are once again going to have our children pick out something they can give to Jesus. From past experience, this should be interesting. :)

1 comments:

*Tanyetta* said...

So sweet! I love your family photos! Where have I been? How did I miss your family blog?
No worries, I'm here now :)