The Porch Light copyright by Revka (2006-2010). All rights reserved.

Friday, August 17, 2007

More About Life Insurance

When I talked about life insurance last Friday, I only talked about this important issue from the angle of adults needing life insurance. Mr. Incredible and I have life insurance on all of our girls because no one is guaranteed tomorrow - not even babies.

Most often, children qualify for a "life insurance no exam" policy. My girls all have whole life policies - the monthly premium is low because the policies were put in place before any of the girls turned one, and having a whole life policy means that, if for some reason we could no longer afford to insure our girls, we could cash in the policy for at least a return of all premiums paid.

Do you have a life insurance policy on your child? Why or why not?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have life insurance from my job for me, my wife, and children. The amount on my wife and kids is small compared to that which is on me.

My wife and I also have separate policies.