The Porch Light copyright by Revka (2006-2010). All rights reserved.

Monday, February 09, 2009

Lessons from Children's Church

illustration courtesy of fotosearch.com

Oh, how I love my kids! They make me laugh in the most unexpected ways.

Pookie Bear and Miss Muffet are in the same children's church class. Their teacher is also a teacher at the church's school, and her school class room is just a few doors down from the children's church class room. She has a fish tank with a male and a female seahorse in it, and she often takes the kids to see them when children's church is done a little bit early. My girls love the sea horses and are always talking about how they have grown.

As we were sitting down for lunch yesterday, Pookie Bear piped up:

We saw the sea horses this morning. The boy and the girl were stuck together. The boy said, "Come here, Sweetheart," and the girl said, "I don't think so!"
I hid behind Mr. Incredible while I doubled over in silent laughter.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

that's too funny!......lynlee

Revka said...

It was soooooo funny! Especially since it came completely out of the blue. I couldn't figure out what to say to that, so I just said nothing. LOL!

ThriftyMommy said...

Too funny! Kids say the craziest things.

A Dusty Frame said...

Hahaha;)!

*Tanyetta* said...

toooo sweet :)