The Porch Light copyright by Revka (2006-2010). All rights reserved.

Monday, September 22, 2008

You Are in the Presence of Genius!

Your result for The Commonly Confused Words Test...

English Genius

You scored 100% Beginner, 100% Intermediate, 93% Advanced, and 100% Expert!


You did so extremely well, even I can't find a word to describe your excellence! You have the uncommon intelligence necessary to understand things that most people don't. You have an extensive vocabulary, and you're not afraid to use it properly! Way to go!


Thank you so much for taking my test. I hope you enjoyed it!


For the complete Answer Key, visit my blog: http://shortredhead78.blogspot.com/.

Take The Commonly Confused Words Test at HelloQuizzy


Aren't I just swell? *laugh*

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Revka, I have the prettiest award at my site and I want to see it on YOUR pretty blog!

Shoshannah said...

I almost came that close! Not quite.

Revka said...

Hopping over, Dana. I can't imagine hwat you have in store for me! :)

Revka said...

Yikes! For being such a genius I certainly have poor spelling! *laugh*

Revka said...

You know me; in all honesty I'm a bit irked that I missed one. :D

So how'd you do, Sho?