The Porch Light copyright by Revka (2006-2010). All rights reserved.

Monday, August 11, 2008

Pics from Baby Bear's B-day Party

I'm sorry that I have not posted much the past two weeks. I am absolutely swamped with design work, which is a good thing, but I have not had time for anything else. I don't even want to tell you how many hours I have spent on the computer some days; let's just say I pity my poor kids, and I'm trying really hard to do better this week. :(

Baby Bear's birthday was actually two weeks ago, but her party was a week before this past Saturday. Nearly all of our immediate families came; the only exception was Mr. Incredible's brother and family, and their absence could have been due to the fact that I only informed them of the party the day before the event. (rolling eyes) I didn't intentionally forget to invite them, but I still feel bad. Sarah and Joe hung out with us until 7, which was really nice since he shipped out the next day.

Anyway, here are a couple of photos. Baby Bear chose Genie from Aladdin for her cake. Is there an unwritten law that requires my girls to choose characters that are at least 10 years old?! I was happy with how it turned out, though.

I'm 3!

It didn't look like that; I smudged out her name for posting here.

So how have you been doing?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank God! Finally a POST!! My love to baby bear.

Anonymous said...

I'm not moving around very well today. My body is saying "lay down and stay down" and my mind is saying I "should" be doing this, doing that, and my emotions are saying "let's have a big cry about it and give up".

Revka said...

I know, I know, Dana! I'm just so doggone busy.

I hope you feel better soon.