The Porch Light copyright by Revka (2006-2010). All rights reserved.

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Happy Anniversary to Us!

I know I've been gone for over a week now, but we had a blast! We celebrated our 9th anniversary last Thursday by dropping the kids off with relatives and heading up to Busch Gardens Europe in Williamsburg, Viriginia for a much-needed getaway for just Mr. Incredible and me.

We had soooo much fun! I don't have pics of us riding the roller coasters (awesome!), but I do have some of us playing putt-putt golf on Friday. I'll share pics and tell you more about it later.

If you'd like to see what else has been occupying my time, visit Danajill Designs, Sweetcheeks Scrapbooks (nearly finished), and Sparkle and Charm Boutique (in progress now). I also completed 4 smaller projects this past week; no wonder I've been scarce here!

I hope you have been doing well.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy anniversary!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

this is the second comment i've sent. i have beenwithout a computer sincewednesday and i'm trying to type on a laptop and every other key i hit is the wrong one. hate it!!

glad you are home and those sites you madeare great.