The Porch Light copyright by Revka (2006-2010). All rights reserved.

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Vote for Me!

This is definitely a shameless plug, but I would love to win a dinner for two at the restaurant of my choice. Who needs to worry about dieting or taking weight loss pills? Not me! I'm pregnant, and besides, what fun it would be to go out for a night on the town with Mr. Incredible!

How can you help me do that, you ask? Simple, go vote for me by leaving a comment on the post with my story. (Psst - if you've ever wondered about Mr. Incredible's real name, you can find out in my story. Just make sure you leave a comment if you stop by. *smile*) The contest ends on April 2oth (I thought that it had ended on the 10th), but voting has been extended until the 25th. I'd really love to win! So please leave a comment ... pretty please? :)

0 comments: