The Porch Light copyright by Revka (2006-2010). All rights reserved.

Monday, March 10, 2008

Shh... It's a Secret!

Well, nothing has improved here at home. In fact, I told Mr. Incredible tonight that he had better not die before me or his children would most likely quickly follow suit! (Of course I wasn't being serious, you understand.) I am not cut out to be a single parent, and I have a new respect for those of you who are single parents. God bless you!

Don't worry - I am not going to spend this whole post complaining; I really don't like doing that (out loud, anyway). Instead, I'm looking forward to a little later in the week when I am going to surprise Mr. Incredible by showing up at his hotel unannounced. I hope I surprise him but good! I can't wait to see his reaction. *smile* Besides, I really need the break. (I'll leave the girls with my parents.)

It was so much fun to spend time with Mr. Incredible last Thursday. I even got to spend the night with him. (Doesn't that sound risque? *laugh*) Since he only had a half day of class on Friday, I sauntered through a mall until he was done. He met me at the mall, we enjoyed walking, window shopping, and talking, and we even got to eat out for lunch.

Since he will soon have every other Friday off, we intend to plan a couple of mini-vacations for just the two of us. I have been surprised at how much he has enjoyed my couple of visits to see him. I knew that I would enjoy getting to spend time alone with him, but I didn't realize he would be as enthusiastic about it as he has been. He was actually the one who suggested we plan to get away for a couple of days later. It's nice to know he wants to be around me.

Anyway, if you happen to see him, don't spill the beans, 'k? I'd like for him to be really surprised.

clip art courtesy of fotosearch.com

2 comments:

Mom said...

Have a great time & your secret is safe!

Michelle said...

Its always nice to little dates with your hubby!