The Porch Light copyright by Revka (2006-2010). All rights reserved.

Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Post Title/External Link Not Working *Resolved*

I just noticed that it seems my top post title and post links (like to RS Designs) are not working. Does anyone else see this?

Whew! That sure scared me! It turns out I had accidentally put my navigation bar coding as a class of the outer wrapper instead of putting in the header section like I was supposed to. That messed up the links for the first post. (I know, this is Greek to you. *smile*) I'm just happy it's fixed so I can show off my new design.

*Would you like a new design of your own? Browse RS Designs' Product and Pricing page and contact me for more information or when you are ready to order.*

5 comments:

ThriftyMommy said...

Very nice. The new design is beautiful!

Our Home Schooler and Jen said...

LOVE the new look

Jen

Anonymous said...

Thanks, guys! I'm happy with it, too. :) Glad you like it.

Anonymous said...

It looks really good up here! sho

Anonymous said...

Thank, Sho. :) Now to finish up your header. :P