The Porch Light copyright by Revka (2006-2010). All rights reserved.

Sunday, January 27, 2008

I'm Not Getting Any Younger!

I've been miserably sick (I'm finally getting better) and have no patience for dial-up. I guess this is a popular time of night for people to be on the Internet because it took seven minutes for this page to load so that I could type this post! (No, this is not the post I intended to write when I first logged on.) Argh! It makes me want to bash my head against one of those fancy billet grilles - just out of pure meanness!

I'm sorry for complaining out loud, but I've been having problems all night. I was working on a design and uploaded some images to my Photobucket account so that I could begin putting everything together in Blogger. The images showed up in my album, but the URLs only pulled up a "could not be found" error message - no matter how many times I tried uploading the images again.

I think this second frustration (with Blogger) means I need to go to bed. Good night!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you have a wonderful day tomorrow! I love you cheer up. ~ lil sis

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Sarah. :)