The Porch Light copyright by Revka (2006-2010). All rights reserved.

Friday, January 11, 2008

Crazy Fun Night

We had friends over tonight. I served my favorite spaghetti and meatballs, which they liked. :) Our friends have four children; the younger two are around Pookie and Baby Bear's ages. The kids all had a blast playing together while the fathers played Playstation 2's NASCAR 2005 game and we mothers enjoyed talking about piano, blogs, blog design, and kids. I was really proud of all the kids. They played well together with only a couple of minor spats to referee.

Still, I'm glad I didn't leave scissors or box cutters within anyone's reach! While not bad children , by any means, all of the younger children, mine included, were just that - children, meaning they got into anything they could. I was happy to note, however, that they cleaned up their messes pretty well. It's nice to be around thoughtful children. We all hope to get together again as our schedules (hectic) permit.

2 comments:

Our Home Schooler and Jen said...

sounds like a nice evening

Jen

Anonymous said...

It was a lot of fun, Jen. :)