The Porch Light copyright by Revka (2006-2010). All rights reserved.

Thursday, December 27, 2007

Hello Again!

Thank you to all who wished me and my family a merry Christmas. I hope that all of you had a wonderful Christmas yourselves.

We had a great and busy time - three whole days of parties and presents! Last year, Pookie gave Jesus a starfish. This year, she gave Him two seashells. Her simple yet loving gifts are a great reminder to me that God not only accepts but also loves that which is given to Him out of love.

I am behind on answering comments and visiting all my blogging friends. Rest assured that I will be around to your blog again soon. I have missed all of you during my time away from the computer. (I went for three whole days without touching a computer!) I'm also behind on my paid blogging duties, so be prepared for an avalanche of posts with links. *sigh*

In addition to catching up on blogging, Linda and I are running an After Christmas giveaway over at RS Designs. From December 26 (yesterday) through January 1, we are both giving away one free header every day, for a total of 14 free headers. Two of the giveaways will be custom designs; the rest are pre-mades.

If you are interested in winning a free header, all you have to do is leave a comment no later than 8:00 a.m. EST on January 2, 2008, at the post with the header you would like to win. You may leave comments on as many giveaway posts as you would like, but if you win more than one header, you will be allowed to choose your favorite, and the one(s) you don't choose will be given to another contestant. Note: Linda and I decided to reward all contest participants with a $10 discount off their next RS Designs' order of $20 or more.

Have a wonderful day!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

pleased you had a nice Christmas

Jen at http://my3boysandi.wordpress.com/