The Porch Light copyright by Revka (2006-2010). All rights reserved.

Friday, June 29, 2007

I'm stumped

clip art courtesy of fotosearch.com
I'm really curious if you have any ideas about this one. I received an assignment requesting me to use the key words hair transplant Florida. If you've been around here for very long, you know that I accept a lot of assignments and always try to work the link into an everyday kind of post, and I think I'm pretty good at doing that, too. However, I could not come up with a single creative way to present this particular phrase.

What would you do if you were in my shoes? How could this phrase be used in a creative yet unobtrusive way?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I guess you could write about a man that retired in Florida and wanted to get a hair transplant. lol I'm stumped too!

Revka said...

I could probably write a little short story about that. :) This was probably the hardest keyword phrase for me to date.