The Porch Light copyright by Revka (2006-2010). All rights reserved.

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Thoughtful Tuesday (11)

Somehow I missed this completely last week. I really enjoy doing this weekly post, and it recently occurred to me that some of you might be interested in sharing your favorite quotations, thoughts, and inspirstions. Let me know in the comments section if you would be interested in my putting up Mr. Linky so you can participate.

Without further ado, here are today's thoughts.

"He who takes the time to sharpen his axe does not waste his time."
Pastor Bill Wingard

"It is not what I can do for God but what He can do through me."
Pastor Bill Wingard

[In reference to serving the Lord]
"God never created a 'possum that He did not make a persimmon tree for."
Dr. Bob Jones, Sr.

0 comments: