The Porch Light copyright by Revka (2006-2010). All rights reserved.

Saturday, June 13, 2009

You Make My Heart Sing

Mr. IncredibleEven though I recently vented my frustration over having been backstabbed and implied that the incident had impacted my determination to allow people to know me better, I am happy to say that I recently made a real breakthrough in tearing down the walls that I have erected in my relationship with my husband. 

What a difference taking a chance and being transparent and vulnerable with Mr. Incredible has made.  I don't think marriage has ever been sweeter.  Nope, not even during our honeymoon days.

I love this man.

us-cropped-version

4 comments:

*Tanyetta* said...

You have a beautiful family and you make a great couple!

It's always fun reconnecting with the person we've dedicated our lives to.

So glad to hear about your triumph.

Ms. Latina said...

That is such a beautiful picture of both of you together!
Mr. Incredible was well incredible for being so thoughtful and giving you the camera early =) He must have known it would make you happy!

Revka said...

Thanks, Tanyetta! I'm happy to be able to share my victory!

Revka said...

Aw, thanks, Mig! He's a handsome fella, isn't he? :)

Yeah, the camera was a great surprise, and I have been having a lot of fun with it.