The Porch Light copyright by Revka (2006-2010). All rights reserved.

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Saluting Our Heroes

May we never forget what happened on this date in 2001. May we always be thankful for remember (I am so sorry I accidentally wrote what I later scratched out! I put it in the wrong place.) those who died during the unprovoked attacks and always be thankful for the men and women who volunteered their time and strength to search for victims and to cleanup debris.

My friend Dana's husband, Joe, is one such volunteer, and she wrote a moving tribute to Joe and his service after 9/11. (Note: While this particular post is family friendly, I must attach a language advisory to the rest of her blog.)

2 comments:

Jill said...

We will never forget! What a moving tribute.

jeannie said...

thanks for posting that link... it was very touching....