The Porch Light copyright by Revka (2006-2010). All rights reserved.

Saturday, September 06, 2008

Hanna Update

Mr. Incredible did go to work early this morning and is not yet back. I really don't expect him back any time soon.

The good news is that our house hasn't even lost power, and the worst part of the storm is passed. In fact, my relatives who live an hour and a half northwest of us ended up getting more of the storm than we did. My in-laws just told me they have gotten over 5 inches of rain. Even that is good, because our state has been behind on rainfall the whole year, and this storm will certainly help with that problem.

All in all, we are happy to have gotten off easy. Mr. Incredible might have some tales to tell when he comes home, but I rest in blissful ignorance at this point in time.

Thanks for you concern and your prayers. :)

1 comments:

Mom said...

Hanna hit us too we had over 6 inches of rain, but it was a wonderful day on Sunday!