The Porch Light copyright by Revka (2006-2010). All rights reserved.

Friday, September 05, 2008

Coming Closer

I'm sitting here working (yes, I know it's after midnight [my settings must be off because it's nearly 1:00 a.m. as I type this, but the post shows almost midnight]), and the wind is definitely picking up. We had three rain bands come through today, but I haven't heard much rain lately. That may just be because I've been engrossed in my work, though.

Because Hanna slowed down a bit today, she is expected to come through our area in a few hours, probably between 6 a.m. and noon. Mr. Incredible has to be at work at 6 this morning - right when the weather is supposed to be at its worst.

Thanks to those who have said they will be praying for us. We appreciate it.

Oh, and home school has gone well the past three days. We picked up some really neat free math manipulative sets today. They were offered through our local FreeCycle board and had to be picked up today. It was pouring buckets when the kids and I got to the place. But the supplies were totally worth it. :)

I'm off to bed. Have a good night!

0 comments: