The Porch Light copyright by Revka (2006-2010). All rights reserved.

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Birthday Update

Miss Muffet had a wonderful time at her birthday party. Because of pregnancy brain, I neglected to let some of our friends know when the party was going to be, but thankfully family was able to be there, and there were plenty of cousins with which to play.

The Lion King cake turned out well. Mr. Incredible recommended that I just purchase a cake this year instead of making it from scratch. That turned out to be good advice. All I had to do was add the Simba decoration and the wording. Miss Muffet loved it.

After eating pizza, the cousins went to play outside. Whenever kids come to our house, they nearly always end up riding the girls' John Deere Gator. That has been the best toy. You can see what a great time the kids are having. Pookie Bear is in the back left, and Miss Muffet is driving. She didn't want me to take her picture. The bottom picture is a cousin, not Miss Muffet. Three other cousins were at the party, but I didn't get them in any pictures.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can take YOUR face and interchange it with Miss Muffet's and no one would be the wiser!

Oh how I wish I could have been there.

ThriftyMommy said...

Great job on the cake.

BTW, I just noticed your new pic in the sidebar. I recognized the background. Looks like it's at my house. :)

Revka said...

People say that, and I can see a bit where they come from. We do have some of the same expressions. I'll have to post a picture of her, her grandmother, and her uncle. Then you can see how uncannily she resembles them. :)

Wish you could have come, Dana.

Revka said...

Thanks, Karen. :) I was really pleased with how it turned out.

Yes, the new photo is a cropped version of you and me at your house - remember that?

jeannie said...

Looks as if the Birthday was an BLAST!