The Porch Light copyright by Revka (2006-2010). All rights reserved.

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Nothing but a Blur

Oh, man! This past week just blew by! I surprised Mr. Incredible on Tuesday evening. He said he wasn't shocked to see me - that my showing up at his door was about par for the course with me. The girls and I got home late Wednesday afternoon. I cleaned like a maniac on Thursday and Friday morning, then we spent Friday afternoon and evening at the farm. I cleaned some more Saturday morning, and then my brother and sister-in-law dropped off their two kids for us to watch until Tuesday. As usual, we had church both this morning and tonight, and Mr. Incredible said he can't wait to go to work tomorrow. *laugh*

After putting it off for three years, Mr. Incredible finally has his HDTV. I must admit it's nice, and I'm glad he's happy with it. Not only is it High Def, but it also runs at 120hz instead of the normal 60hz, meaning that fast action events and high quality movies (like in the BlueRay format) are crisp and clear.

I love seeing the improved quality brought by new technology. I don't know how many of you have to use Ethernet cables, but I am told that the Category 5 cables are nearly obsolete and have been replaced by the Category 5 enhanced (CAT5e) cables. I bet they do a better job than the old cables.

How has your week been? Are you going to do anything special for Easter?

2 comments:

The Lockhart Family said...

Hey, I remember seeing you at Calvary. We really enjoyed being at your church. Your song was beautiful! You did so well singing and playing. It was nice to hear from you. I didn't realize you were Shoshannah's sister until she told me about you the other day on my blog. Thanks! Esther

Anonymous said...

Hey girl, SO good to see you again. I do NOT get out any more! :)

You are always such a good friend, though...sending me little notes about good deals! :)

I think of you often!!!!! (And pray for you when I do!)

Love to you -

Holly