The Porch Light copyright by Revka (2006-2010). All rights reserved.

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Winnings!


What a way to be woken up - by the mailman bringing you your blog contest winnings! (I was up really, really late this morning last night and was still sleeping at 9:30.) I can't believe that I actually won something again! This time I won a Lands End diaper baby in a baby boy fabric from Jackie of Adventures of a Twenty Something Mother. (Shameless plug: I designed her oh-so-cute blog.)

Here's what's even better, though. Jackie was giving away two boy diaper bags and two girl diaper bags. When the winner of one of the girl diaper bags didn't respond, Jackie gave me the additional bag! Whoo-hoo! Thank you, Jackie!

So now I have one pretty new bag to use now and another to use after our baby is born (I hope - I'm scheduled to have an ultrasound tomorrow).

4 comments:

Amanda said...

woo hoo Revka! those bags are too cute!!!

Princess said...

I love your blog!! So cute! The pictures are great! I'll definitely be back for more visits!

Anonymous said...

Yes, they are even cuter in real life. :) The blue one has little green frogs embroidered on it. I love them, and so do my girls.

It's good to see you here, Amanda. :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Princess! I appreciate your kind comments and look forward to seeing you here again soon. :)