The Porch Light copyright by Revka (2006-2010). All rights reserved.

Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Choosing Gifts for Males

When selecting thank you gifts for the special people who assisted us in our wedding, I think the groomsmen gift was one of the hardest thank you gifts to choose. I don't know about you, but I have always had and still have a hard time picking out gifts for the males in my life. Either we can't figure out what they would like, or what they like is too expensive to fit within our budget. Christmas is always a struggle, and sometimes we end up giving gift cards simply because we can't figure out anything better to give.

So, guys, what would be a good gift for $20 or less (our typical gift-giving budget)?


illustration courtesy of fotosearch.com

2 comments:

Our Home Schooler and Jen said...

yeah I hope you get some comments
I have the same trouble

jen

Revka said...

Me, too, Jen! I didn't think I was the only person with this problem. :)