The Porch Light copyright by Revka (2006-2010). All rights reserved.

Saturday, November 17, 2007

I May Not Be Around Very Much for a Little While

I tell you what - this week has been something else. First, the van is in the shop, then Baby Bear comes down with croup, then I have computer problems (which, by the way, are not merely monitor problems as we had thought; in fact, the computer is in the shop, and I am typing this entry at a relative's house), then our microwave died last night. Whew! It has been one exciting week!

Baby Bear is doing better, we were loaned a microwave until we are given one for Christmas, and the van is out of the shop (though they never did find the reason for the problem we were encountering). I'm very thankful for that. But I don't know when I will get my computer back, though the repair guy said it might be ready Monday, depending on how serious of a problem it is. Well, I guess thrr out of four problems solved isn't too bad.

On a different note, I am happy to report that we are finally going to be able to replace the PlayStation2 system that the girls broke. Now Mr. Incredible is talking about wanting an xbox 360, but at least he does acknowledge that he won't be getting that any time soon. *smile*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi R--sounds like you have had that kind of week that is better forgotten (smile). Glad to hear that your little one is feeling better.

No computer, yikes, it's amazing how much we do on the computer now (laugh)!

Revka said...

Oh, most definitely, Frank! My other two girls and I got sick on Sunday and Monday. Not so much fun, but we are almost back to normal now.

I felt completely lost without my computer and am so glad to have it back ... finally. :)