The Porch Light copyright by Revka (2006-2010). All rights reserved.

Friday, September 21, 2007

Working

I'm working hard today - running errands, designing, schooling my girls, cleaning up, and now ... completing an assignment for vacation home Orlando.

My girls have been busy, too. First, unbeknownst to me, they set a nearly full pitcher of juice on my couch. Of course, it tipped over. *sigh* Then, they decided they needed to take a bath. I let them get in the tub by themselves, like normal. When I went in to turn on the water, Pookie and Baby Bear were giggling as they slid around the tub which has pink liquid all inside it. It wasn't shampoo or body wash. Pookie Bear finally admitted it was my dish soap. *sigh* Well, they got bubbles for sure!

How has your day been going?

0 comments: