The Porch Light copyright by Revka (2006-2010). All rights reserved.

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

New Product at RS Designs

I finally took the plunge and created a whole Blogger template instead of just the header and images. The result is the Bubbles template. Here is a screen shot.
Bubbles is currently for sale at RS Designs. To celebrate creating my first template, I am offering a 50% discount on this particular design. The cost is only $20.

Bubbles features include:

  • Three columns
  • Widget ready design
  • Header bubbles will be customized to fit the blog's title
  • Customized Navigation bar
  • Expandable posts using the "Read More" link - I'll tell you how to use it
  • Customized comment link: reads "[number] remarks floating around"
  • Link for visitors to subscribe to comments for individual posts
  • Customized signature
  • Bubble divider built in to the bottom of each element added
  • Recent comments widget - this will be customized with your blog's information after template installation
Check it out, and let me know what you think.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

u clever thing u :)

Revka said...

Thanks, Jen. :) I love this!

ThriftyMommy said...

What a steal. I think even the regular price of $40 would be cheap. Very nice work.

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Karen. :) I want my designs to be affordable enough for anyone's budget.