The Porch Light copyright by Revka (2006-2010). All rights reserved.

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Warning: sporadic posting this week

Vacation Bible School is in full swing, and I don't know how often I will post this week. I will return to my obsessive normal posting schedule next week. If you would like to read a couple of stories I wrote for this VBS, they are posted at Little Fun; Little Learning.

During my absence, you might like to check out the Carnival of the Recipes Grilled Food Edition over at Thrifty Mommy. Oh, and stop by Layne Daniel's blog. He received the results of the MRI that was done last week - not good. I'm sure he and his family could use some encouragement right about now.

2 comments:

A Dusty Frame said...

Have fun at Bible school:)
Thanks for stopping by!
Lizzie

Anonymous said...

I've missed you being around this week. Next week I'll be the one who's absent.