The Porch Light copyright by Revka (2006-2010). All rights reserved.

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Straight from the horse's, nope, PASTOR'S mouth

I was checking stats tonight and found that someone had visited my site because of searching for Layne Daniel. I followed their search and was astounded and thrilled to find that Pastor Daniel has his own blog now. This has been a recent development; the first post is dated April 30, the day after we last saw him. If you want to read his perspective on his illness and its impact or just get first-hand updates, visit Layne Daniel's Wordpress blog.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I followed the link and lurked around. He has his comments turned off though, so I couldn't leave him a message.

Revka said...

I know; they know absolutely nothing about blogging. In fact, I think a kind lady set this up for them. (Why didn't I think of that?!) Anyway, I plan to e-mail them about this. I wanted to leave a comment, too. Today's post really resonated with me.