The Porch Light copyright by Revka (2006-2010). All rights reserved.

Monday, May 21, 2007

If you noticed my missing comments...

you're more observant than I! I hadn't noticed the problem until Linda kindly e-mailed me to inquire whether or not I was aware that my comments were not on. Since I had not made any changes, I was quite perturbed by this information. I immediately checked all my settings - everything was correct. I then accessed Blogger's Help Group, and, wouldn't you know, this is a hot topic right now.

Apparently, the implementation of Blogger's new automatic save feature created some sort of bug. Only the three posts I had written since the new feature was introduced were affected. After reading several comments under the initial problem post (at Blogger's Help site), I found the answer to my problem. I had to go into each individual post and reset the Post Options to allow both comments and trackback. No one seems to know why Blogger is doing this; I'm just glad to have the issue resolved. I hope this helps you if you have been having that problem.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi R--I've had that happen a few times and like you, I realized what was happening.

On another note, I wanted to let you know you’ve been tagged!

The tag is: what is the meaning of your kid’s names?

It’s my first tag (I was tagged and am now tagging), so I’m just getting the hang of it (laugh).

I just posted my tag answer.

Linda said...

I'm glad you got that sorted out :)